This is my exchange student blog as I got the opportunity to visit the United States of America within one semester. I am Gracia, German, originally Malagasy student from Berlin living in Montgomery, Minnesota and gaining a lot of experience in this wonderful village. Enjoy my blog! :)

Dec 23, 2013

Welcome

Hi everybody,
so this will be my own "documentary log" of my academic semester abroad, here in the US. I'll try to keep it on a regularly basis to publish new pictures or write some little texts about my stay in Minnesota.
Hope you'll enjoy too.

Have a great week!

Just 16 days until my departure to the US ♥♥♥

I wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy get-together with all your relatives and friends ♥

Gracia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll take it as advice. Rude or insulting comments will NOT be published.