This is my exchange student blog as I got the opportunity to visit the United States of America within one semester. I am Gracia, German, originally Malagasy student from Berlin living in Montgomery, Minnesota and gaining a lot of experience in this wonderful village. Enjoy my blog! :)

Jan 5, 2014

Two days left....

Hi world,
first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody. 
so there are just a few days left until my departure to the US: I can't believe it is so close and very soon I'm going to live in a whole new and adventurous environment I will get to know :)
This weekend I organised a little party with a friend which was more like a farewell party for me and a birthday party for my friend. I got sooo cute goodbye presents and souvenirs, so I wouldn't forget them. it was just awesome and sweet at the same time :)
Awww I can't wait to leave Germany for 6 months but otherwise now I feel so homesick and i will miss my family and friends so so so much!!!

So Wednesday is departure time and I will probably just have time to post sth. when I will be arriving at my host family's house.

Hope to see ya all soon ♥

Gracia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll take it as advice. Rude or insulting comments will NOT be published.